Game economy

Here is a brief overview of the loop that will maintain the sustainability of the game and our already live token. The two components are interlinked yet operate independently. You can find all the details of each token/NFT and game mechanics down below after this page, but here is the basic framework on which the game's economy is built on.

The system is composed of two parts.

The first part is the FLAG token (refer to tokenomics). Stakers will enjoy several in-game and off-game benefits:

  • Discounts on the quantity of 'bottle of rum' required in-game (these bottles being essential for each action) and rETH ingame fees.

  • A percentage cut of the game's generated fees (with a buyback of FLAG directly redistributed to the stakers)

  • Advantages in airdrops of compasses through giveaways and other contests (an indispensable consumable NFT for legendary PvE and PvP)

The second part, of course, is the game itself:

  • The economic model is both simple and complex. Some action require $rETH (Rocket Pool Ethereum a liquid staking token) , and some other like building premium require $FLAG.

  • From $rETH fees, a proportion (subject to minor changes but will remain close to the current distribution) is allocated as follows: 90% of the rETH fees go to the end-game chest. The remaining 10% is allocated to the team.

  • To delve deeper, essentially, all the fees incurred in-game, such as those from generate characters stats, crafting gear, and so forth, contribute to a large chest reserved for the end-game (legendary PvP). This chest will also contain 100% of the revenue from NFT sales (taverns, shipyards, brothels, forges). Anyone who reaches legendary PvP status and completes a successful legendary sail with their ships will earn a percentage of this chest, which is expected to be substantial. These are the main features, in addition to the opportunity to sell services if you own a forge, brothel, shipyard, etc., or the items you acquire through PvE/PvP gameplay.

Last updated